This is what I drank in training, and the Ironman. Now it's the Goofy Challenge

Thursday, June 11, 2009

GF Strong Attention Program

So today was my first session at GF Strong. I was there with a couple of other people that have survived TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury). We went through some attention drills and some tasks that help work the brain. The way I look at it is that I work my body with my Running, Swimming and Biking. So these are workouts for the brain.

What was really awesome was that I got to meet some people that are or have gone down the same road as I have. It was nice to talk to people that have the same struggles. I am looking forward to the 32 week program.

I will keep you up to date on my progress and any growth or improvements I notice. Check out GF Strong http://www.vch.ca/

No comments: