This is what I drank in training, and the Ironman. Now it's the Goofy Challenge

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cancelling my Xbox Live Account

You know times are hard when you start reducing your TV channels, your Xbox Live account, and start sending less txt msg's and look for a cheaper Cell phone contract.

I was a little sad when I contacted Xbox to not automatically renew my subscription. It is sad because I have friends online. I mean these are people I will never meat, but they are people I raced with, I shot with, I sniped with or I killed. Oh the Killing!!

I found it interesting that I was actually a little bit upset. I got a little sad. I look forward to the day when I go back to my online community, my friends. So I can kick there ass in Grand Theft Auto!!

So goodbye teammates, goodbye enemies. I hope to see you soon.

No comments: