This is what I drank in training, and the Ironman. Now it's the Goofy Challenge

Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Wedding of Loren and Vicky Maclean

THE HAPPY COUPLE:
CONGRATULATIONS!!





What a truly amazing wedding. It was so much fun, not only because my friend was getting married to a fantastic woman. I got to see all my friends that I havent seen in a long time. They came from all over the globe. The following is a bunch of pictures from my tiny little camera that I have used in previous posts. So enjoy this picture ensamble



Here are some more pictures added in no particular fasion.














Mandy and I want to thank you for great evening. We wish you a life time of happines and look forward to having you at our wedding. Congratulations!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Some of the pictures really did turn out quite good. The one of Loren and Vicky during the tea ceremony looks great, the light was perfecto! :P