This is what I drank in training, and the Ironman. Now it's the Goofy Challenge

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Douglas Fall Semester/Sept 3rd Vancouver Triathlon

Well it has been a little while since I posted a Blog entry. I finished Summer semester and got a B- in Psychology, but once again got handed my ass by Biology. I don't know about non brain injured people, but I find the way the way Biology presents it's information to completely back words. I think more people would be do better in Biology if Biology teachers presented the information in a more thoughtful manner. I mean the first day they discus things that are not discussed, reviewed, taught, until the last week of school. They present this information in a way that makes you feel like they are saying "we know we havent taught this yet, but we will, so you have to understand it now, because it will be taught later. So now please apply the logic that has yet to be taught to you, because it will be taught to you" Anyway that is my vent.

The Government, did a review of my funding. Remember they were so sure I was being over paid. Well it turns out that they owe me money. So I received a cheque which was nice. I tell ya though, difficult to deal with is understating it.

Mandy got a Mac book computer, which is kinda cool. I must say I was a little disappointed. I am not sure what I was expecting, but it didn't "pop" the way I expected it to. On the other hand she did get an Ipod with the computer and since she has one already she gave it to me, so I have a new Ipod Nano, very cool.

I have registered for Fall semester, and going through all the paper work for my funding. Mandy is also starting school in September at UBC for teaching. So we are going to be two poor, overworked students, oh I can see the stress already.

My Triathlon is less than two weeks away. I need to find out if it is still on as the Vancouver City workers are on strike. I guess garbage men think they need to make more money. Well I am off for a swim.

No comments: